background

Friday, June 21, 2013

Preggers with my Ace

This is me and my Hubba Hubba before we went to see Kevin Heart. Let me tell you something! Feeling like SHAMU in a small chair with no arm or leg room is for the BIRDS! While he was funny I felt like a square peg trying to fit in a round hole! ATTEN: Arenas please make a maternity friendly chair! Please!!!!


And here I am in all my glory again just one week before I went into labor! Have I mentioned I live in the country of TEXAS! Here the sunshines 360 days a week and I gave birth in July! This baby shower was hot as Hades and did I mention it was outside! OMG! I was a hot tamale! 

Let's see so here is my Pregnancy in a nutshell. Hopefully its not to long.

I found out I was pregnant and cried. Not thw happy tears but the bad ones, you know the type, the I dont know how this happened and the why me's?!?!!? Think what you will but I NEVER in my life wanted kids. Sure yours are cute but I can give them back when they misbehave! I was selfish so sue me! It took a while to cope and I didnt tell a soul! BEST KEPT SECRET EVER!! Anyway I had a pretty easy pregnancy...I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes (only gained 15lbs but whatever) minus that hiccup I had no morning sickness or stretch marks. So easy right? right!

Lets see...I was very healthy once I found out I was a gestational diabetic, like ridiculously healthy! More so then ever! Minus sweet tea thought, Im from the south I aint getting rid of that sweet thang. I walked 3 miles everyday and did pitching lessons til I was due. Anyway, my water broke July 6, 2012 at 3:30 am and then my lil Ace came at 12:12pm. My sweet boy...now I cant imagine a life without him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment