background

Friday, June 21, 2013

My new workout Regime

Since I'm a "new" mommy (yes! I use the term new cause Lord knows I need help) my workouts have changed dramatically! I begged my husband for a jogging stroller for my bday last October and I got one! But I just now started using it :)

The new workout is:

Run for 10 minutes or 1 mile (which ever comes first I live in Texas people and its dang hot here!)
Then I do 4 reps of 10 squats with rotating abs in between.

If you have ever seen any of my other workouts you will know this is a hella lot different then before.

After Camden I thought I was gonna go for a run and all that crazy mumble jumble from before but can you say WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I gotta cook, clean and nurse. So a quick run seems to be doing the trick. I run everyday minus when we randomly get rained on but that's rare.


  Best Running Partner Ever!

So if you just had a baby or your new to working out, all you gotta do is just move it! If you're a newbie go for a walk outside the fresh air will do you good and if you're a haaus then check out the old posts and knock yourselves out. 

Happy Running :)

No comments:

Post a Comment