background

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Hate everything Kinda day

Today is a hate everything kinda day...

Why you ask???

For the past 2 nights I havent been able to sleep. I have had body aches and chills. Clearly I have ignored them. Welllllll Last night I took my temp and its was like 101.0 i thought I was outta my mind so i took it again and low and behold FEVER. So I took something for the fever and the next thing I know my ear hurts?!?!?! What the Bird?!?!?! I mean its been bothering me but last nights ear ache was nuts!

So I finally fall asleep around 10pm and guess who wakes up at 11?!?! Yep Ace! and he is bawling!!! I pretended not to hear with hope my loving husband would get up and get him. DID HE???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So i jump outta bed and head over to him. I grabbed him and rocked him and he passed right out. I layed him back down and went back to bed. AND GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?!

HE WOKE AGAIN!!!!!!!! about an hour later he was up. and then every hour after that.

I finally brought him to bed around 330 am. I havent slept and Camden was being clingy all night. So by this point I havent slept and my ear pain is back. Im cranky and irritated and sick!! I WANT MY MOMMY!!!

At 330 I wake up my husband to help me, I simply asked him to hold the baby so that I could grab him a bottle because he has been latched on to since I brought him to our bed and IM TIRED! What does he do?!?! He rolls over and puts an arm on him!!! You have got to be kidding me right?!?!I make him get up and actually watch the baby.


This is stinking ridiculous.


So needless to say I have managed to make it through my day on no sleep, I have a million different tasks and dont wanna do any of them. Did I mention I have pitching lessons to do today? oh and did I mention its 1000 degrees here??? Did I mention that Ace started his first day in the TODDLER ROOM yesterday and was cranky???OH and did I mention I HAVE AN EAR INFECTION?!?!?!?

SO yes its been a long day but I will survive! WHY??? because Im a mom and i love my husband and son.

Sorry for the Rant

Happy Sweatin :)

PS
Still no running :(

No comments:

Post a Comment