background

Friday, July 26, 2013

Ace is 1!

I totally forgot to post about Camden's 1t Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since my household is a baseball home, and Ace was born 2 days after July 4 it was only fitting to have an All-American Baseball Theme Birthday Party!

Talk about a long day!!! And in this Texas heat!!! But it was a success!!! Minus a grouchy baby after a while.

Thanks to PINTREST for helping me with ideas to assemble the BEST FIRST BIRTHDAY BASH  a lil slugger could ask for..

My sweet Family

 He was more interested in the candle


Its hot as balls and we are outside!


The ARMIJOS!!


Pinata made by Ace's Teacher







                                   Yes I made the Score Board!!! Whoop Whoop!!! Only cost 20 to make!



Ace's Sign in Book with Pictures from every month of this first year!



Happy 1 year my sweet Ace, cant wait to see what this year brings!



No comments:

Post a Comment