background

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My testamony

Lately Ive been feeling a bit overwhelmed. 

There is so much to do and no time to do it in. 

Sometimes I wish I was a stay at home mom but then again I love working and the people I work with too.

I love being able to have my grown up time with my friends at work.

I have so much to do and yet I dont wanna do any of it!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont wanna clean the house.
I dont wanna wash the dishes.
I dont wanna fold laundry.
I dont wanna clean the bathrooms (3).
I dont wanna vacuum.
I dont wanna sweep or mop.
I dont wanna dust.
I dont wanna cook.
I dont wanna coupon.
I dont wanna take Birth Control.
I dont wanna workout.

I just wanna sit on the couch and relax. 
I wanna go to the pool and layout.
I wanna go to the beach on a whim.
I wanna eat junk food.
I wanna curl up with my husband.


But I will keep going! 
I will clean the house, So my son has a safe place to play.
I will wash the dishes to keep my sanity.
I will fold the laundry so the clothes doesnt get wrinkled.
I will clean the bathrooms cause it needs to be done.
I will vacuum the carpet cause i shed like a cat.
I will sweep and mop cause my son plays on the floor.
I will dust cause my family has allergies.
I will cook..we need to eat after all.
I will coupon cause money doesn't grow on trees.
I will take my BC cause 1 baby is enough for me
I WILL workout cause I LOVE MY BODY!




No comments:

Post a Comment