background

Monday, November 7, 2011

Week 8 Workout

HAPPY MONDAY!!!!! Well if you like Monday's but if you're like me then Monday's are not my fun day. It took me forever to get going today and I am still not in the mood to be a mover. I am blaming it on the time change it thew off my grove :) Now just because my day was slow doesn't mean that the physical activity aspect can take a break. Now....normally my friends and I work out in the morning, however due to circumstances I'd rather now discuss (like bossy people) we did not have the chance. So it looks like I will be doing the workout in the evening today.

Week 8's workout is comprised of exercises moves we have already done so it should be pretty easy to do but hopefully it gets the heart rate up! Week 8's workout is a bit different then the previous workouts, the one is timed. Practice controlling you movements and try reach the max number of reps your body will allow. Good Luck :)




Good Luck!!! Drink Plenty of Water!

No comments:

Post a Comment