background

Friday, November 11, 2011

Remember to K.I.S.S

Its Friday and normally I don't post on Fridays, but I stumbled on something on yahoo earlier and thought I would share it before this long crazy weekend starts. It was 10 was ways to make your diet easier. Now if you have read a blog I posted I am not a fan of diets, don't get that confused with eating the right foods or healthier just portion control is all I'm saying. So anyway...I get sidetracked but back to my main topic...REMEMBER TO K.I.S.S or in other words Keep It Simple Sweetie. When going out to dinner with your friends or family, when going out partying with your friends or even when you are just relaxing at home (working on your final presentation) remember to keep it simple when it comes to deciding on what to snack on.

Thinking about eating that cookie??? FORGET IT! Grab an apple instead
Thinking about a nice coke??? FORGET IT! Drink a glass or refreshing water
Thinking about eating a bag of greasy chips?? FORGET IT!! Grab trail mix instead

Remember there is always a healthier alternative to those empty calories that we eat. Fill your body with something healthy during the weekend. Its easier to burn off then that jumbo jack with large curly fries and large diet coke :)

No comments:

Post a Comment